This position supports the Acquisitions and Legal Department by assisting in acquisition tasks, administrative items, and title matters.
- Drafting, reviewing, revising and analyzing contracts, as well as organizing and implementing systems to ensure accurate tracking and recordkeeping regarding the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Preparing contract summaries, ordering and organizing due diligence materials, including title, survey and environmental reports.
- Assisting the Director of Acquisitions on all administrative tasks for land search requests, including public record research on land and land owners.
- Tracking and administering various ground rents and related payments and legal invoices.
- Forming entities and related organizational agreements.
- Scanning, filing and organizing pertinent legal documents for department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring, maintaining and ensuring full compliance and performance of the Company under various agreements.
- Collaborating with other departments to create and administer contracts relative to the nuances of each deal.
- Communicating with all departments of upcoming deadlines.
- 4 year degree – preferably a Bachelor of Science (and Paralegal Certificate)
- Experience in a Law Firm or Title Company preferred
- Experience in Contract Law preferred
- Excel in written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of public record research; must be able to search title/judgments, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), Lexis Nexis, Maryland Land Records Online, Maryland Property Finder
- Notary Public Certification
Interior Construction Coordinator
Manager of Administration for Interior Construction and the Assistant Vice President of Interior Construction
A coordinator performs administrative and office support for the Manager of Administration for Interior Construction, the Assistant Vice President of Interior Construction, and the Project Managers. The coordinator will also provide custom service to and maintain constant contact with both new and existing tenants.
- Prepare and submit permit applications and all supporting materials for the purpose of obtaining construction permits and use & occupancy certificates. Represent the company in all matters concerning permit acquisitions including correspondences with jurisdictional regulatory agencies.
- Communicate directly with consulting architects and engineers to prepare necessary documents required for permit issuance.
- Receive, input, and track project invoices to maintain project budgets in Excel.
- Schedule and attend all tenant occupancy walk-through site meetings and track completion status with subcontractors.
- Answer, coordinate, and respond to all tenant warranty calls.
- Perform records management of invoices, drawings, and permits in job tracking files.
- Research and organize material for staff meetings.
- Enter estimates for all jobs (vacancies, new and remodel jobs) for entire department into a specialized budget tracking spreadsheet.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets as needed for cost saving projects and other tracking needs.
- General filing duties and other records management of mail, permits, invoices, drawings, and other important documents.
- Ability to perform detailed clerical and administrative work
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and word processing software
Property Management Accountant
Sr. Vice President of Property Management
Property Management Accountant is the position responsible for supporting the Sr. VP of Property Management and the Property Management Team.
- Coordinate the annual budget process for 120+ properties.
- Produce monthly variance reports (income & expense, capital, etc.)
- Prepare annual tax and operating expense reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly tenant move out reconciliations.
- Produce weekly & monthly lease abstracting reports.
- Produce monthly customer service calls & response time reports.
- Produce monthly move out and vacant suite make ready project reports.
- Produce weekly accounts receivable reports.
- Produce & maintain property expense comparison reports.
- Review property financial statements and analyze information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Property Management Accountant supports the work of the Property Management Department . Also interacts with all other departments on accounting matters and budget preparation. Position requires leadership and motivation.
- 4 Year Accounting Degree (minimum)
- CPA certified (or parts completed – working towards)
To apply for the above positions:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Or Fax your cover letter and resume to: 410-369-1880
Or mail your cover letter and resume to:
St. John Properties
2560 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244