Accounts Payable Specialist for day to day accounts payable duties and to Assistant Controller for all others.
Accounting Assistant will assist the Accounts Payable Specialist with all aspects of the accounts payable process and provide administrative support to the accounting department.
- Assist with the entry of accounts payable invoices from all locations and departments
- Verify the approval and coding on all invoices and check requests prior to entry.
- Process checks, match invoices with register and ensure all are sent to the appropriate vendor or office.
- Prepare manual checks and coordinate signing of checks with authorized signers.
- Maintain accounts payable files and ensure vendor information is accurate, including federal id number.
- Field vendor inquiries regarding payments or balances and research any discrepancies.
- Assist Accounting with the matching of invoices and the submission of monthly draws.
- Assist with the weekly upload of timesheet information.
- Make post office or bank runs as needed.
- Assist with any and all ad-hoc projects.
- 4 year degree in a business related field.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills to interact with all internal employees and outside vendors.
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative.
To apply for the above positions:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Or Fax your cover letter and resume to: 410-369-1880
Or mail your cover letter and resume to:
St. John Properties
2560 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244