Director of Maintenance and Senior VP of Property Management
The HVAC Technician performs HVAC preventative maintenance tasks.
- Change compressors
- Change heat exchanges
- Clean Coils
- Installs, repairs, and maintains all components in plumbing systems including, but not limited to, faucets, valves, piping, traps, toilets, sinks, and hot water heaters
- Installs, repairs and maintains all components in building electrical systems including, but not limited to, wiring, lights, switches, breakers, transformers, and outlets.
- Hangs drywall, finishes drywall, patches holes
Roles and Responsibilities:
The HVAC Technician is responsible completing service requests in a timely and proper manner. This role is also responsible for keeping good tenant relations. The HVAC Technician works closely with Director of Maintenance, Maintenance Coordinators and Property Managers.
- High school diploma
- Valid Maryland Drivers License
- HVAC certification
- Ability to perform work in a safe manner
- Knowledge of routine building maintenance and repair techniques
- Ability to read and perform arithmetic computations
- Ability to read site plans, schematic drawings, and building plans.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot off a wiring diagram
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to use power tools
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
- Must be able to set up, take down and climb extension ladders to perform roof work
- Ability to communicate with tenants and to make tenants happy in conjunction with work that is done
- Ability to work and stay on a schedule
- 5 years of related experience
- Regular attendance onsite is an essential function of the job
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and is subject to change periodically.
To apply for the above positions:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Or Fax your cover letter and resume to: 410-369-1880
Or mail your cover letter and resume to:
St. John Properties
2560 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, citizenship, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability (including pregnancy), marital status, or any other reason prohibited by law.