Project Manager/Interior Construction
Assistant Vice President of Interior Construction
To provide both project and field management oversight for all phases of commercial interior construction and tenant improvements projects.
Job Duties, Roles, and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate field workers, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure that project plans and specifications are being followed.
- Confer with leasing agents, design professionals, and clients to discuss and resolve matters such as lease obligations, work procedures, means/methods, and construction problems.
- Monitor all work daily to verify that project is proceeding on schedule and within required budget.
- Develop and track weekly project schedules for the sequencing and completion of tenant improvement projects within timelines determined by leases agreements.
- Prepare and submit detailed budget estimates.
- Review bids and scopes to select and coordinate the work of subcontractors.
- Accurately maintain cost control tracking reports and job cost-to-complete forecasts.
- Review architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all project scope, specifications, municipal code, and regulations are being followed.
- Develop and maintain quality and safety control measures throughout projects.
- Process all paperwork including change orders, proposals to clients, and invoices to be paid.
- Commercial Interiors experience – minimum of 5 years or more of experience supervising construction projects.
- General knowledge of all construction trades and scopes of work.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a specialization in Construction Management or Engineering or an equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Estimating and on-screen take-off abilities a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to client service and customer delight.
- Regular attendance onsite is an essential function of the job.
To apply for the above positions:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Or Fax your cover letter and resume to: 410-369-1880
Or mail your cover letter and resume to:
St. John Properties
2560 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244