- Erickson Retirement Communities Purchases 142 Acres of Land From St. John Properties, Inc. at Ashburn Crossing 12.18.2006 Erickson Retirement Communities has purchased 142 acres of land from St. John Properties, Inc. at Ashburn Crossing, the company’s 240-acre mixed-use business community that is located near the intersection of Leesburg Pike (VA Route 7) and Sully Road (VA Route 28) in Loudoun County, VA.
- St. John Properties Sells 8.6 Acre Site to Hospitality Development Group for Construction of Three Hotels 09.29.2006 St. John Properties, Inc. has announced the sale of an 8.6 acre site at its Maryland Science and Technology Center @ Melford project for $6.58 million to Hospitality Development Company.
- St. John Properties Initiates Construction on New 313,000 Square Foot Business Community in Anne Arundel County 07.24.2006 St. John Properties, Inc. has initiated construction of its newest business community in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, a 68-acre park in Anne Arundel County that can support approximately 313,000 square feet of flex/office space.
- Aberdeen Technology Park Now 100% Leased With Company Expansion and New Tenant 04.05.2006 Aberdeen Technology Park @ THE HEAT Center, a three-building, 112,000 square foot flex/office business community in Harford County, MD, is now 100% leased with the expansion of an existing tenant and the signing of a new company at the project in Aberdeen.
- Retail Portion of Annapolis Technology Park Now 100% Leased With Signing of Three New Leases 03.27.2006 The retail portion of Annapolis Technology Park, consisting of 56,000 square feet of space, is now 100% leased with the signing of three new leases totaling nearly 19,000 square feet of space.