- Utz Quality Foods, Inc. Signs Lease at Riverside Technology Park 12.04.2012 Nation’s largest independent snack foods manufacturer chooses Frederick business community as site for 12,000 square foot Direct Store Delivery location.
- Taco Bell Coming to Harrisburg Mall Food Court 11.29.2012 Fast-casual restaurant expected to open in first quarter 2013
- Harrisburg Mall Exterior Improvements Under Way in Advance of Holiday Shopping Season 11.14.2012 The inaugural phase of exterior improvements to Harrisburg Mall is proceeding on schedule and is expected to be completed in advance of the upcoming holiday shopping season beginning November 23.
- St. John Properties Nears Completion of 80 Foot Tall Landmark Overlooking US Route 50 and MD Route 3/301 11.05.2012 St. John Properties, Inc. is nearing completion on an 80 foot tall landmark overlooking the intersection of US Route 50 and MD Route 3/301, within the Melford business community in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
- St. John Properties Captures Five Honors in BOMA's "2012 Outstanding Building of the Year Awards" 10.22.2012 St. John Properties, Inc. captured five separate honors in the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Greater Baltimore’s “2012 Outstanding Building of the Year Awards,” in a ceremony held recently at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Hotel.