Our mixed-use communities are designed for the “Work, Live, Play lifestyle” – offering a mixture of office, flex/R&D space as well as supporting retail, hotel and residential units.
Unified ownership and protective covenants insure a well-maintained, quality development with a broad range of businesses and amenities.
- 600-acre traditional neighborhood development in Fulton, MD
- 1,300 home sites and over two million square feet of office, flex/R&D and retail space
- Developed in partnership with Greenebaum Enterprises
- 200-acre traditional neighborhood development in Middle River, MD
- 1,500 residential units and over 600,000 square feet of office and retail space
- Baltimore Crossroads will include over 3 million square feet of office, retail, flex/R&D, and warehouse
- Developed in partnership with Somerset Construction
- 466-acre mixed-use community directly off MD Rt 50 in Bowie, MD
- 1,800 residential units and more than 1 million square feet of office and Flex/R&D space
- Developed solely by St. John Properties
St. John Properties partners with quality developers to create residential subdivisions consisting of multi-family rental and single-family units. These projects are contained in subdivisions and planned communities.