Greenleigh At Crossroads Signs 7 Tenants Near White Marsh
The next phase of development for the Baltimore Crossroads project has been announced
Perry Hall Patch | Elizabeth Janney
WHITE MARSH, MD (July 20, 2017) — Seven businesses have signed leases at the latest part of the Baltimore Crossroads campus to be developed, according to St. John Properties.
Located near Interstate 95 at MD 43, the Baltimore Crossroads campus can support 2.5 million square feet of warehouse, office, residential, industrial and retail space. A hotel is also part of the plan.
Greenleigh at Crossroads – the latest part of the project under development – will include a 120-room SpringHill Suites by Marriott; 1,000 single-family homes; 500 multi-family residences; three commercial office buildings; single-story office space; and retail on 1,000 acres.
“Leasing activity at Greenleigh at Crossroads remains brisk,” St. John Properties Vice President of Leasing and Marketing Richard Williamson said.
St. John Properties announced the following announced leases at Greenleigh at Crossroads:
- The Alliance Franchise Brands, 11685 Crossroads Circle
- Baltimore County Gymnastics, 11685 Crossroads Circle
- High Road School, 11685 Crossroads Circle
- Baltimore’s Premier Event Solutions, 11685 Crossroads Circle
- Applied Technology Services, Crossroads Circle at Williams Court
- Paragon Consulting, Crossroads Circle at Williams Court
- Pharmaceutical company, full building at 11675 Crossroads Circle
Currently, there are approximately 2,500 people who live and work in the Baltimore Crossroads community, where 10,000 jobs are expected to be created when it is complete, the developer said. The residential part of the campus right now is the Arbors at Baltimore Crossroads, where multiple families live.