Making a Difference
Tenant Digest Magazine | Vol. 18 Issue 1 | Winter 2018
This month I’d like to introduce you to a few of our clients who inspire, transform and strengthen their communities.
They make a difference by offering opportunities to develop career skills and secure employment, advocating for and supporting those faced with intellectual disabilities and chronic diseases, and empowering communities through educational and financial services.
We’re proud that they are all St. John Properties clients:
- ALS Association Rocky Mountain Chapter | Walnut Creek Business Park | Westminster, CO
- Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation | BWI Technology Park I | Linthicum, MD
- The Arc Baltimore | Windsor Corporate Park | Windsor Mill, MD
- Casey Cares Foundation | Caton Research Center | Baltimore, MD
- Family Partnership of Frederick County | Riverside Technology Park | Frederick, MD
- Flags of Valor | Ashburn Technology Park | Ashburn, VA
- Unified Community Connections | Greenleigh at Crossroads | Middle River, MD
- WBD, Inc. | Madison East Business Center | Madison, WI
Wishing you a prosperous 2019.St. John v18 n1